Have you ever wondered how to start programming while you are in high school? What is open-source and how to contribute to it? What are some amazing open-source programs for students?
This talk shares my experience/story on how I learn Drupal in high school and my contribution to open source, joys, and fallbacks along the way, with some good tips for you all to start contributing!
I’ll talk about these things in detail:
- How I started learning Drupal.
- How I got involved with open source, and how can you!
- Open source programs like Google Code-in, Google Summer of Code.
- Local communities and meetups/conferences
- How you can get started being in high school, or how you can tell high school students about Drupal.