Site building is the Drupal role that everyone should know, as it's the core Drupal competency for site creation. Site building involves getting Drupal up and running, and configuring the options to build a functional site.
One of the most rewarding aspects of being a site builder is that you can build a very powerful site without writing a single line of code.
By understanding the many contributed Drupal modules and how they work together, you can build a complete site, or take a key role as part of a larger team that customizes on top of the foundation laid by the site builder.
In this session, We will be covering the following topics:
1. What is a Drupal Site Builder?
2. Create and configure content types and fields.
3. Design site navigation with menus.
4. Build custom lists with Views.
5. Set up access control with roles and permissions.
Who are the audiences?
- Drupal Developer
- Front End Developer